another INJECTION



Well bacher i have to go in for another injection for my back. This time i won't get scared like the last time cause i know whats coming and gona expect what gona happen. The worst part is the local anesthetic, its a cold spray and the rest are the 2 needles 3adi its just like if some1 is pinching you fa its not a big deal.


DONE AND AAAAAAW THIS TIME IT HURTS
AND MY RIGHT LEG IS NUMB
hehe so am off balance


Oh and just now after i came back from work i found this envelope on my laptop ... read my name in arabic hehehehe its like a 5 year old wrote it ... saw the companys name on it 3arafit min mino .... it was light and had a piece of paper in it, so i thought what did my friend send me ??? akeed an old bill that i was suppose to pay cause hes the 1 that helped me get my car out of customs oo did all the paper work and payed everything, but i already payed him back .... hmmmm or is it a check for me cause i know how much he loves me ;) yah right ..... its not my birthday its not 3eed its not x-mas .... when i opened it ila this is what he sent me PIC DOWN... i cracked up so haaard ... bbmed him where did u get it from ?? he said ebay ...... i was like aaaaaaaah is this how much you love ???

6ab3an the next msg was PISS OFF MATE got to get up for work early bacher ... hahahahahha


its something do to with my car, maybe most of you won't understand it ;) sorry

1 TALK TO ME:

doona said...

aham shay go out and walk ;Pp